IIS – this configuration section cannot be used at this path (configuration locking?)
Config Error: This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either by default (overrideModeDefault=”Deny”), or set explicitly by a location tag with overrideMode=”Deny” or the legacy allowOverride=”false”.
- in the search box, enter “Turn windows features on or off”
- in the features window, Click: “Internet Information Services”
- Click: “World Wide Web Services”
- Click: “Application Development Features”
- Check (enable) the features. I checked all but CGI.