Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in the following job opportunities
.NET – Microsoft – Contract – Irving – TFS Release Manager
Proficient in the following:
- Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Workflow (XAML)
- Have knowledge of .NET (be able to troubleshoot build failures as to root cause)
- We are working with Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- The builds are utilizing Custom Workflow (XAML) files and Transformation Files.
- Assess the Builds based on the dependencies of each Component (i.e. Web, Batch Jobs, Utilities, etc.)
- Modify and or create new TFS build packages bases on the assessment.
- Configure the system to have builds completed at 9am, 3pm and 1am of which the 1am schedule build would deploy to the DEV environment (REPLAWEB) and kick off Automated Tests
- Work with the operations group to set up the ability to Deploy to all QA and Production environments (utilizing REPLAWEB)
- The process should be completed with documentation to ensure that anyone could maintain the Build Tasks
- 3-6 months contract